Miss Olive is interviewing guests very near and dear to her heart from Tripawds and the American Humane Association this Saturday! Please join us on 444 Radio or www.speakuptalkradio.com.
🐾 Rene Agredano – Rene is one of the Founders of “Tripawds” – the largest online community for pets and pet parents ( Miss Olive is a proud member!). The Tripawd Foundation has one simple goal: help amputee pets and their parents everywhere – in as many ways as possible. The Foundation currently provides free resources, information and support for the Tripawds.com community of more than 12,000 members.
– Financial assistance for people seeking veterinary rehabilitation services for Tripawds
– Live support and comfort to those in need who call the Tripawds Helpline
– Free pet amputation brochures for veterinary clinics to help clients make better informed decisions.
– Adoption fees reimbursement to save amputee animals from being left behind in shelters.
– There is so much more information regarding these and other great resources in this caring – supportive community – so please visit www.tripawds.com. You will be glad you did – like my Mom and I were glad that we did!
🐾 Dr. Robin Gazert – The President and CEO of the country’s first national humane organization – American Humane – discusses with us how they have joined forces with Chicken Soup for the Soul on an ambitious new effort to help care for shelter pets waiting for their forever home. The campaign called “Fill A Bowl-Fill A Soul” program will donate one pound of pet food to animal shelters and rescues for every purchase of Chicken Soup For The Soul pet food products. Together they are striving to attain a goal of one million meals for cats and dogs in shelters. To learn more about American Humane please visit www.americanhumane.org.
🐾 Monica Leighton of Pro Pet Sitting with the #PetTipoftheWeek: A new flea and tick chewable pill that protects dogs up to 3 months and starts to kill fleas in 2 hours. (www.propetsitting.net)