Woof! Woof! Miss Olive is sending you all lots of love with hugs and kisses – wishing everyone a very “Happy Friday”! Miss Olive hopes that dog moms everywhere enjoy a very “Happy Dog Moms Day” on Saturday, May 8th !
This Saturday, May 8th is also “National Pet Disaster Preparedness Day” … Miss Olive wants to make sure you and your furkids stay as safe as possible so this week’s show is filled with helpful information on preparing your pet’s disaster kits and planning ahead for your pets (and your) safety due to weather and environmental emergencies!
Miss Olive hopes that you will be joining her tomorrow for “The Doggy Diva Show”! Please listen to us on:
- SpeakUpTalkRadio: https://www.speakuptalkradio.com/the-doggy-diva-show/
- APPLE: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-doggy-diva-show/id1215395652
- STITCHER: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/ceproductions/the-doggy-diva-show
- PETLIFE RADIO: http://petliferadio.com/doggydivashow.html
- OR diva:8890 (NEW SHOW AVAILABLE TO LISTEN NOW!!! 💕🐾)
This Week’s Pawsome Guests:
🐾 Monica Leighton – Pet Tip of the Week: National Pet Disaster Preparedness Day (www.propetsitting.net)
🐾 Colleen Gray: Fun ideas for celebrating “Dog Mom’s Day” with your beloved fur kids.
📚🏅 Miss Olive invites you to check out her award winning children’s books “Miss Olive Finds Her Furever Home” and “Miss Olive Finds Her Furever Friends” available at www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com – paying it forward to homeless and special needs pets. If you already have them please let Miss Olive know how much you love them!